The Celestron Nature DX Binocular - 8x25 is the perfect companion for the outdoors lover. These affordable yet feature-packed binoculars are designed specifically for beginners to intermediate users. With the Nature DX series, you'll get the important features you're looking for, like fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms, but they are still competitively priced.
- BaK-4 Prisms w/ Phase Coating: Increases contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Allows maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
- 6.5' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subjects in close proximity. Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
- Compact and Lightweight: Fits in a pocket or glove box. Easy to carry on long excursions.
- Wide Field of View: Allows user to quickly acquire the subject being viewed. More viewing area and less need to move the binocular to follow subjects. Easier to follow subjects when they move.
- Twist-up Eyecups: Twist up and down with multiple stops for correct positioning of the users eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Polycarbonate frame: Strong and durable polycarbonate body. Provides structural integrity while keeping the weight to a minimum.
Diameter of Exit Pupil: 3,1 mm
Field of View /1000 m: 115 m
Focusing: Joint Focusing Arrangement
Lens Coating: Fully and Repeatedly Coated
Magnification Factor: 8x
Model: Sport and Leisure Binoculars
Lens Diameter: 25 mm