Boasting a better camera, advanced obstacle avoidance, extended battery life, and additional intelligent flight modes, the DJI Phantom 4 Pro is an update to the Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone. Its titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity and reduces the weight of the frame, and its 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor is able to shoot 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14fps.
Using a complex network of ten component groups, including cameras, infrared and GPS, FlightAutonomy creates a 3D map and collects crucial data such as flight status, speed and direction for a more reliable flight. Designed to prevent you colliding with obstacles, FlightAutonomy uses a network of 5-directional obstacle sensing and 4-direction obstacle avoidance so you have the freedom to fly without worrying about damage.
For an easier and safer flight the Phantom 4 Pro uses an advanced stereo Vision Positioning System (VPS) for precise hovering, even without satellite positioning support. VPS will keep the Phantom 4 Pro in the air if the controls are released, and if disturbed while hoovering it will track the drone's movement and return it to its original hovering point.
- 4K professional quality recording for stunning aerial footage at 60fps
- FlightAutonomy senses and avoids obstacles
- Precision hovering with the Vision Positioning System (VPS)
- 1-inch, 20-megapixel sensor
- Control Range 7KM
- Maximum speed: 72 km/h
- Mechanical shutter
- Obstacle sensing in 5 directions
- Maximum flight time: 30 minutes
- Control via the DJI GO app
- Sensor range 30M
- DJI CP.PT.000487 Phantom 4 Pro Drone with 1" 20MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor