The technology found on Celestron's observatory-grade telescopes ensures maximum light transmission and the Omniís signature crisp views. The 102 mm refractor provides enough light-gathering ability to view all the best celestial objects in the solar system and beyond. The Omni XLT AZ is Celestron's best manual AZ mount ever, and this telescope includes erect image optics for correctly oriented images.
- New Omni manual slow-motion altazimuth mount uses worm gears for smooth, easy tracking of celestial or terrestrial targets and slip clutches for quick and easy pointing.
- Quality optical components are fully coated using Celestronís proprietary XLT coatings, the same ones found on our observatory-grade telescopes.
- Refractor offers a large 102 mm aperture and wide fields of view for both astronomical and terrestrial viewing.
- The mountís single arm can be repositioned to point near the zenith for astronomical use or downward for terrestrial observing from a deck or window.
- Premium StarPointer Pro finderscope projects a dual-circle reticle instead of a simple red dot.
Optical Design: Refractor
Focal Length: 660mm
Focal Ration: f/6.5
Optical Coatings: Fully XLT coated glass optics
Eyepiece/Magnification: 25mm PlŲssl (1.25") / 26x
Star Diagonal: Erect image 90 degree (1.25")
Finderscope: StarPointer Pro red LED with dual circle reticle
Other Accessories: SkyPortal app
Resolution: Rayleigh: 1.37 arc seconds / Dawes Limit: 1.14 arc seconds
Light Gathering Power: 212x the unaided eye
Highest Useful Magnification: 240x
Lowest Useful Magnification: 15x
Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 12.5
Tripod: Aluminum, 49" max height
Optical Tube Length: 32"
Total Telescope Kit Weight: 13.8lbs
Included Items: OTA, mount/tripod (preassembled), 25mm eyepiece, erect image diagonal, StarPointer Pro finderscope, accessory tray, SkyPortal app