The Hama Canberra 120 Bag Black-Blue Camera Bag is basically a black bag, with blue accents and a colourful interior.
The Canberra range have soft handles, sturdy carry straps with metal clips and soft shoulder padding, side pockets, a document compartment, an integrated rain cover, and a padded interior.
They provide the optimum in organisation as there's a place to store your empty batteries, somewhere to store the full ones, a compartment for your memory cards and even an icon to show where the rain cover is stored. Everything is arranged so you can access your equipment quickly and easily as you go.
- Camera bag for digital cameras with accessories
- Lid with zip, opens away from the body
- Three compartments for memory cards under the lid
- Inside lining made of soft fleece
- Adjustable partition
- Outside: zipped compartment for storage media and batteries
- Flat zipped compartment on the back
- Two mesh side pockets
- Belt loops
- Shoulder strap
- Base studs
- Rain protective cover integrated in the lower part of the back by means of a hook and loop fastener
Material: Nylon/Polytex (600 D)
Internal Dimension - Depth: 10.5 cm
Internal Dimension - Height: 17.5 cm
Internal Dimension - Width: 16 cm
Weight: 390 g