Celestron Echelon Binoculars - 20x70 are expected to perform well in low light conditions. Observations during twilight and at night require larger optics to collect as much light as possible, but big lenses alone are not enough to ensure a superior viewing experience. It also takes quality glass and rugged construction to keep your binoculars safe and working well for years to come.
The large-aperture Echelon series of binoculars are designed for use in low light conditions. Whether you are long-range glassing across a field or valley, or gazing at the splendors of the Milky Way, a pair of Celestron Echelon binoculars will get the job done. With an exit pupil of 3.5 mm, these binoculars deliver an amazing amount of light allowing you to see the most detail possible.
The Echelon 20x70 model offers the highest magnification in the Echelon Series. Choose this model for picking out small subjects at the longest distances, or for high-magnification viewing of celestial objects.
- Housing is made of aluminum alloy, to keep them strong yet lightweight
- Durable rubber armor covers the aluminum housing for a slip-free grip and protection
- Individual eye focus system, enabling you to rotate each eyepiece to set the proper focus for your right and left eye
- 19.5 mm of eye relief, making them comfortable for all users, whether they wear eyeglasses or not
- Enjoy low light observing with these large-aperture 70 mm binoculars. Their 3.5 mm exit pupil allows you to see amazing detail, even in the shadows. Also great for astronomy!
- Fully waterproof for protection against the elements and nitrogen-purged to prevent internal fogging
- Hand-assembled in the USA from high quality Japanese optics, using Celestron's proprietary XLT coating technology for superior optical performance.
- Includes a durable, waterproof hard case for protection.
- Tripod adaptable for long observing sessions or when you want to share the view with others.
Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 70 mm (2.76 in)
Magnification (x): 20 x
Apparent Field of View: 3.0 deg
Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 157 ft/52 m
Exit Pupil (mm): 3.5mm mm (0.14 in)
Eye Relief (mm): 19.5mm mm (0.77 in)
Close Focus (Binoculars): 328.1 ft/100 m ft (100 m)
Optical Coatings: XLT Coatings (Fully Multi-Coated)
Dimensions LxWxH (in/mm): 10.15 in x 8.74 in x 3.31 in (258 mm x222 mm x84 mm) in (258 mm)
Prism Glass (Type): Bak-4
Twilight Factor: 37.42 x
Relative Brightness: 12.25
Water Proof: Yes
Nitrogen Filled (Fog Proof): Yes
Interpupillary Distance: 58-72 mm
Diopter Compensation: +/- 4
Tripod Adaptable: Yes